THE CIRCLE STORY
CIRCLE Women Association is a tech-enabled non-profit organization on a mission to impact 1 million women across Pakistan. This will be achieved by growing women into economic change agents through digital literacy, financial inclusion, and entrepreneurial skills.
Quick facts about CIRCLE you should know:
- Established in 2018 under Societies Registration Act, led by women and for women while building men as partners
- Working actively on Sustainable Development Goals 1, 5, 8 and 17.
- Recognised under the pandemic as a ‘Microsoft for Startup’ for using technology to solve pressing challenges.
- Working with women in underserved communities across 70+ cities in Pakistan.
- Bridging the global gender divide for Pakistan by inspiring women to build their capacities through digital literacy, skills, mentorship and work readiness.